Competitive Aerial Drone Photography Prices
Hovershotz Aerial Drone Photography, Video & Inspections offer, very competitive rates.
There are many variable factors and each job is unique. We operate a range of professional drones, which can be flown by one person or a two man team, depending on the clients requirements. Therefore, Hovershotz prefers to quote on an individual project basis, after having discussed or been fully briefed on the proposed project. There are a number of variables which may affect the quotation including the time of year (affecting our work load) location of shoot (travel costs and possible overnight stays), potential weather and other external shooting conditions, associated risk of taking the job on, requirements for additional CAA approvals and site visits. There is also a lot of preparation work required before we even turn up on site (surveys, risk assessments and completing the necessary paperwork to satisfy the CAA).
However, we appreciate that sometimes, visitors to our site may just want a quick ballpark figure. Therefore as a quick guide, our “from” prices are as follows:
- Aerial Drone Photography From £90
- Aerial Drone Filming & Video From £200
- Aerial Drone Filming & Stills Photography (Edited) From £280
- Aerial Drone Filming, Video & Photography Day Rate £500
- Multiple Days Shooting Or Working Overseas By Negotiation
- Drone Hire with Pilot (including remote control for client), Day rate of £500 or half day £280.
- Photographer’s package (drone hire with pilot with photographer remote control), Day rate of £400 or half day £220.
- Night operations – Cost on application
- Aerial Inspections – Cost on application
- 3d Mapping – Cost on application
- Thermal Infrared surveys & inspections – from £700 per day
- Editing, Cost On Application
- Mileage rate 40p per mile (first 50 miles included in rates)
Travel expenses for UK jobs within a radius of 50 miles from our Lake District base in Kendal, Cumbria are included in our pricing – this should encompass most of Cumbria, Lake District, Lancashire, Yorkshire and County Durham. We are also conveniently located for South West Scotland, North West England, Scottish Borders, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Cheshire. Additional travel costs will be billed at 40p per mile. If accommodation is needed, that will also be chargeable though this will be agreed with the client beforehand.
Payment terms are strictly 30 days.
Potential use of videos and photos for Hovershotz PR and Showreels
We love what we do and are very proud of the work that we undertake and so naturally, actively look to promote our services. We will never publish any footage we shoot until our clients have released it. However, we do reserve the right to use ANY of our footage for internal promotion, whether this be inclusion on our showreel for PR purposes on our website, social media sites, newsletters or brochures to promote Hovershotz.
If this is going to be a problem, we would ask you to kindly speak with us before any commencement of filming.
Ownership & copyright of footage filmed by Hovershotz
Hovershotz own all copyright and ownership of any footage that we film. If you as the client wish to own copyright of any footage, please advise Hovershotz prior to filming.