Competitive Aerial Drone Photography Prices in Cumbria & the Lake District
Hovershotz Aerial Drone Photography, Video & Inspections offer very competitive rates, we are however happy to price match like for like work from another CAA PFCO operator.
There are many variable factors and each job is unique, therefore if you would like a quick accurate price for aerial photography or video then advise your postcode and requirements and we will provide a quick no obligation quote.
When we calculate a price, we need to take into consideration risk assessments, the air space around the proposed site, the geography, surrounding area and whether it’s an urban environment.
However, we appreciate that sometimes, visitors to our site may just want a quick ballpark figure, therefore as a quick guide, our “from” prices are listed below:
Contact Hovershotz now for our new lower 2019 drone photography & filming pricing and rates.
- Aerial Drone Photography From £95
- Aerial Drone Filming & Video From £199
- Basic Aerial Drone Filming, Video & Photography Day Rate from £399
- CineDNG or ProRes Filming – Price on Application
- Multiple Days Shooting Or Working Overseas By Negotiation
- Drone Hire with Pilot (including remote control for client), Day rate of from £399.
- Aerial photographer’s package (drone hire with pilot with photographer remote control for you to control), Day rate from £399.
- Lake District Aerial Drone Filming from £180.
- Stock aerial drone footage (still images or video – prices from £50)
- Night operations – Cost on application
- Aerial Inspections – Cost on application
- 3d Mapping – Cost on application
- Thermal Infrared surveys & inspections – from £690 per day
- Editing, Cost On Application
- White Label – Contact us for special pricing for work on behalf of other drone operators
- Freelance drone operator – Special rates available.
- If you just need a camera operator or drone photographer special rates available
- Lake District location scouting – price on application
- Mileage rate 40p per mile (first 50 miles included in rates)
Special discounted rates available for repeat customers and multiple days shooting or inspections.
Travel expenses for UK jobs within a radius of 50 miles from our Lake District base in Kendal, Cumbria are included in our pricing – this should encompass most of Cumbria, Lake District, Lancashire, Yorkshire and County Durham. We are also conveniently located for South West Scotland, North West England, Scottish Borders, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Cheshire. Additional travel costs will be billed at 40p per mile. If accommodation is needed, that will also be chargeable though this will be agreed with the client beforehand.
Hovershotz – the professional drone operator in the North West
Payment terms are strictly 14 days.
Potential use of videos and photos for Hovershotz PR and Showreels
We love what we do and are very proud of the work that we undertake and so naturally, actively look to promote our services. We will never publish any footage we shoot until our clients have released it. However, we do reserve the right to use ANY of our footage for internal promotion, whether this be inclusion on our showreel for PR purposes on our website, social media sites, newsletters or brochures to promote Hovershotz.
If this is going to be a problem, we would ask you to kindly speak with us before any commencement of filming.
Ownership & copyright of footage filmed by Hovershotz
Hovershotz own all copyright and ownership of any footage that we film. If you as the client wish to own copyright of any footage, please advise Hovershotz prior to filming.